Robert Half International Controller in SOUTHFIELD, Michigan
This growing ecommerce firm is looking to hire a skilled Controller to join their firm. If hired as the Controller, you will report to their CFO and be responsible for the following:
• Lead the monthly closing processes through the preparing of the balance sheet, income statement, and statement of cash flows
• Support leadership with monthly variance analysis on budget versus actual and KPI reporting
• Oversee cash management and bank reconciliations
• Manage 1 accounting assistant including the review of their work
• Oversee cash disbursements and ACH payments to vendors
• Coordinate the monthly and quarterly tax filings through external firm
• Prepare and manage their annual budgeting and forecasting process
• Serve as a key leader to represent finance with other others
• Support their external audit and bank reporting
• Other duties as assigned
Our client offers a healthy business, a solid team, and the opportunity to grow professionally with the organization. For immediate consideration for the Controller position, please apply today.
Our client is a growing, profitable, e-commerce firm looking to hire a skilled Controller to their team. For consideration candidates will need to have 5 plus years of overall accounting experience including: prepared monthly financial statements, led cash forecasting, have experience with inventory, and costing, be able to oversee monthly payroll, and have worked to coordinate an external audit. Our client would prefer someone who has worked with bank lines of credit. Our client is requiring candidates have their bachelor’s degree or higher in accounting and they prefer candidates who have their Master’s Degree and/or CPA.
If you have questions, or would like additional information, please feel free to call Jeff Sokolowski at 248.368.6440.
Robert Half Finance & Accounting matches skilled professionals with remote or on-site jobs in accounting, bookkeeping, finance, audit, taxation and more on a full-time basis. Our experienced staffing professionals can promote you to employers and advocate on your behalf. We provide access to top jobs, competitive compensation and benefits, and free online training. For more opportunities, get the Robert Half app and receive instant notifications when our AI matches your skills and experience with jobs.
When you work with us, you’re working with the best. Robert Half has been recognized as one of FORTUNE’s “Most Admired Companies” every year since 1998 and was No. 1 on Forbes’ annual ranking of America’s Best Professional Recruiting Firms.
Questions? Call your local office at 1.888.490.5461. All applicants applying for U.S. job openings must be legally authorized to work in the United States.