Robert Half International Digital/Email Designer in Atlanta, Georgia
The Creative Group is actively seeking a highly creative and strategic individual to join one of our clients' marketing team as an Email and Digital Designer. This position will be responsible for digital creative encompassing branding across the company’s website, digital marketing campaigns and email. This candidate will deliver creative email designs and maintain consistency with the brand vision to help customers visualize products in their homes. The designer will work closely with the creative and digital marketing teams to align on goals and conceptualize and execute all digital assets to support key initiatives.
Functions on the Job:
• Create clean email designs that can be used as templates and that are scalable
• Produce clean, technically accurate files
• Partner with external agencies and internal creative teams to create email templates
• Design compelling emails based on user-centered design principles and industry best practices
• Understanding of line of business strategy, and how it relates to creative development
• Focus on personalization and automation - This role is part art and part science
• Manage numerous projects at one time
• Complete work correctly and efficiently to meet appropriate deadlines
• Make Creative Presentations when applicable
• Communicate well - both in-person and over the phone/video with remote teams
• Perform research and development on new techniques and trends within the email industry
• Strong proficiency in Mac-based Photoshop, Dreamweaver, Illustrator
• Experience with Movable Ink and Litmus Builder
• Experience managing projects with Workfront and JIRA is a plus
• Thorough understanding of the elements of good design, html production, and email specific code requirements
• Thorough understanding of email rendering in mobile devices, web-based email clients, and desktop clients
• Solid email specific UI, UX, and interaction design skills
• Accountability for the technical accuracy of their own work
• Ability to complete tasks independently, and as part of a team
• Effective communication skills for both creative ideas/development and presentations
• Ability to self-manage deadlines on numerous concurrent projects
• Perform effectively in a demanding work environment and show resiliency to large workloads
• Ideal candidate will have 3-5 years of experience working in an email specific role
Some technical skills:
• HTML (table-based)
• Responsive design
• Email UI/UX
• Workfront and JIRA knowledge is a bonus
• Movable Ink and Litmus experience is a bonus
If you or someone you know is interested in this role, please send your resume and portfolio to kelly.glueckATcreativegroup.com. We pay for referrals!
At TCG, we’re committed to you from the moment you sign up. We won’t make you work a certain number of hours or fill out piles of paperwork before we commit to you and your professional future. We believe it’s important to spend time with you from the beginning in order to assess your skills, determine your strengths and figure out the type of work you want to do. Our trained staffing professionals understand that you have a real passion for your work and do their best to find opportunities that are the best fit for you. And we don’t stop there. We’re also available to help with your career questions, provide tips on improving your portfolio and acing interviews, and more. Plus, as one of our registered candidates, you’ll have access to thousands of online training courses and books – and of course, everything is free and available when you need it.
Apply for this job now or contact our branch office at 888.490.5565 to learn more about this position.
All applicants applying for U.S. job openings must be authorized to work in the United States. All applicants applying for Canadian job openings must be authorized to work in Canada.
© 2019 The Creative Group. A Robert Half Company. An Equal Opportunity Employer M/F/Disability/Veterans.
Location: Atlanta, GA
Date Posted: November 15, 2019
Employment Type: Temporary
Job Reference: 00900-9502305796
Staffing Area: The Creative Group